With many brands emerging in the contemporary society, it is very crucial to growing brand loyalty as it is what that keeps you at the top. Based on the brand loyalty, your customers value you and prefer your products and helps you in growing. Therefore, according to research conducted by Inc.com here’s a list of things one should do as an entrepreneur to create brand loyalty: Step 1: Focus on your best customers.
- Find the brand lovers: If you’re an already established business, find your best customers. In other words, find the brand lovers. These are the people who will help you grow the business. Invest the time and effort in gaining their loyalty than aiming for pointless sales. For example, take Apple. It has a set of loyal customers who prefer its products because of their style, lavishness and also the abstractness.
- Take the customer feedback: It is always important to listen what customers have to tell you. Being a transaction machine or a money making machine will saturate your business growth after a certain point. Therefore, serving people should be one of your aims. By listening to what they want to say, you will create an opinion that you care for them and in return, they will end up caring you. By doing this, you can directly create ambassadors of your brand for free who does mouth-mouth advertising which is very difficult to do, these days.
- Understand their needs: Learn how they think, they behave, they feel and what they will be looking for your product. Though the collective decoding of requirements is not an easy task to do, if once done; rest is history. You will be positioned at the top and will as well create repetitive and recurring customers who will only use your products for the opinion that you’ll take care of their future needs as well. Read about reviews and comments on your products and also read what the blogs, critics has to say about your brand. Take everything into consideration.
- Give them reasons to choose you: Ask yourself the question, “Why should we choose you?”. Provide alluring answers to the question. Knowing the question and the answer defines your business and future of it beyond anything. By knowing them you can not only cultivate the loyalty but can sometimes direct/drive your customer’s choice towards your product and end up making them realize that owning your product might make their lives a little better.
- Surprise your customers: Always find unexpected and extraordinary things to wow your customers. Just when they think that they have got enough of your product, hit them with something so tempting that they can’t even refuse. Push your services and make them customer oriented. Each and every product/service you offer should make their lives comfortable not the other word around. Refine algorithms and suggest products they need based on their searches. Give cash-backs, discounts, instant deliveries, free gifts, reward points. For example, Goibibo has been giving free reward points on a service which can be used while purchasing goods on other platforms like Jabong et.al.